Leadership Through Data Limited is an Information Governance Training and Consultancy company that uses leadership, passion and creativity to translate legislation into simplified language. We have a combined total of 50 years’ experience in the public sector which covers the NHS, Local Authorities and the Police Service.
LTD deliver creative learning pathways, with practical knowledge based training, minimal slide detail and full course handouts, at affordable prices.
The essence of the company is making organisations and staff understand the importance of information governance in a simple, fun and memorable way. Our company believes that there is a need for legislation, policies and procedures, but they don’t have to be fifty pages long that no one has read, and makes you fall asleep by page two.
Along with external workshops courses LTD provide bespoke in house training courses that are custom made to your organisational needs. Our bespoke training sessions provide an exclusive learning and development opportunity which is cost effective. Our trainers are subject experts within their profession, and can therefore provide real life knowledge to enhance the training programme.
Information Governance courses we offer:
- What is Data Security?
- The Role of the Data Protection Officer
- How to complete a Privacy Impact Assessment’s (PIA’s) all you need to know
- Are you ready for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and how to prepare for GDPR?
- Advanced Caldicott Guardian Training
- Advanced Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO) Training
- All you need to know about Subject Access Request (SAR’s)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA’s) for beginners
- What’s an Information Asset Register?
Leadership Through Data helping you to Minimise Complexity and Maximise Potential.