On this course you will learn how to perform Foundation Dermal Fillers
Cost: £1500 (Including VAT) including training manual, materials, assessment and certification
Booking Fee: £750.00 required upon booking
Entry requirements: NVQ Level 3 in beauty or a Micropigmentation professional i.e. Microblading or Permanent Make-up artist (6 Months experience), Phlebotomist
If you don’t hold any of the qualifications, don’t worry we have an Accredited Micropigmentation qualification (Express My Brows, eyes and lips) course available to give you the qualification you need to practice Dermal Fillers
Locations: Enhance Me Training Academy
Home study: 32 hours guided learning hours required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This acts as pre-study for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine in class
Duration: 2 days Practical in the Classroom, 9.30 – 4.30, followed by 6 case studies. We will provide you with a model for practical and assessment.
Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course and will receive a course manual.
Accredited by: CPD Accreditation Group
• Accredited Lips and nasolabial folds
• Purpose of Dermal fillers and the benefits
• Hyaluronic acid (HA)
• Troubleshooting HA treatments
• Preparation of the work area and the client
• Hygiene, Health & Safety
• First aid and anaphylaxis industry guidelines `(GMC & HEE) practical components
• Consultation and timings including Data protection, medical history and client consent
• Skin types
• Skin analysis
• Signs of ageing
• Pre and post treatment procedures
• Injection protocol and techniques
• Pain management protocols
• Hygiene and sharps selection, preparation, use and disposal
• Safe handling of blades, before, during and after treatment
• Product knowledge
• Setting up
• Treatment procedure
• Results clients can expect and managing expectations
• Contractions and aftercare advice
• Treatment planning and pricing
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS
Hyaluronic acid is a substance which occurs naturally within the body and skin. It can hold water in the skin to create volume. After about the age of twenty-five, the body slows down its production of hyaluronic acid and water is lost from the skin. This leads to volume loss within the skin, which can then cause facial lines, folds and wrinkles. A hyaluronic acid filler can be administered by injection under the folds and wrinkles, where it joins forces with the body’s own hyaluronic acid to hold more water in the skin; this can also be used to create volume and lift within the lips and act as a ‘filler’.
There are several forms of hyaluronic acid fillers, with different properties & different viscosity (thicknesses) Dermal Fillers are used an effective treatment for enhancing features, treating fine lines and wrinkles & enhancing lips & facial contours such as cheeks, jawline/ chin.
Dermal filler saw a rise in popularity in the last three years within aesthetic practice notably for Lip Augmentation. This qualification will enable you to profitably enhance an existing business or create a lucrative new venture in an industry that is booming!
42 CPD Credits