Mental Health Skills – for Professionals, is offered through Social Justice International – Centre for Excellence, helping professionals to gain vital skills, to recognise, be aware of, and understand Mental Health issues; ensuring they provide excellence in professional service within the workplace whether with clients, customers, patients or other staff members.
Mental Health problems are also too common in the community, and the workplace, and it is the leading cause of sickness absence. A staggering 65 million work days are lost each year due to mental health problems in the UK, costing employers approximately £2 billion per year.
Our staff have excellent experience of providing Mental Health Awareness Training for those wishing to increase their skills, including to front line Government Managers, within the Police, Community Organisations, Companies, and for individuals who want to increase their skills for career enhancement, or for to make application for other positions using up to date certification.
Courses are offered in the United Kingdom, in the European Union and Internationally. Our courses are fully ACCREDITED, CERTIFIED and RECOGNISED INTERNATIONALLY. Our staff are experts, with the majority of staff being highly qualified to Masters / Doctorate level.
For professionals this intensive workshop can help to:
• Enhance existing management and observational skills
• Increase understanding of Mental Health issues
• Enhance future professional service delivery
• Considerations for effective communication
• Working with, and understanding how to reduce risk (eg. Offenders)
• Understanding equality, diversity and protected characteristics
• Know what is what? Who does what? in relation to Mental Health
– Social Justice International CIC
15 CPD Credits