Our program’s main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities for adults through practical and carefully crafted experiential training programs. Since our establishment, our reputation has grown as our graduates go on to become knowledgeable professionals in their field.
Through engaging and hands-on educational opportunities, Halo Beauty Academy continuously cultivates future industry leaders. If this is what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to learn more about what we have to offer.
Microblading Course Structure
Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic technique to improve the look and density of eyebrows. Microblading is performed using a disposable manual hand-tool which holds the micro blades. The required pigment is deposited into the epidermis very carefully with the micro-blade. This allows the technician to create fine crisp hair strokes that closely mimic the look of natural brow hair.
3 DAY COURSE (2 DAYS + ASSESSMENT DAY plus pre-study) Microblading Brow Course
• Infection control – (completed online before attending)
• Laws and Legislations
• Health & Saftey
• Topical Anaesthetic
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Brow Shaping/mapping
• Colour Theory
• Patch Testing
• Client consultation
• Preparing & Setting up
• Live Demo
• Practising on latex skin
• Practice on Live models throughout the course
• Aftercare and Healing Process
• Pre-course – Study to be completed at home
• Day 1 – Theory & demonstration
• Day 2 – Practical work (models required)
• Post-course – Students to carry out 5 complete microblading treatment case studies from home/work
• Assessment day – student to present a portfolio of case study evidence, then perform a complete live microblading treatment (1 model required). This must be done within 3 months of completing the course.
We will introduce you to the most up to date techniques ensuring that after 3 days training with the best, you will leave us feeling confident and excited to get out there and make use of your new skill set – It is a game-changer.
Duration: 3 Day course plus pre-study
Class size: Maximum 4
12 CPD Credits