Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Training Advanced Course
Kanvas non-surgical rhinoplasty training will cover the following and allow trainees to leave confident in their abilities to perform the non surgical rhinoplasty procedure with a full understanding on all aspects of the treatment.
• Full understanding on how the non surgical rhinoplasty procedure is done through live demonstrations.
• Full understanding on facial anatomy and the nose anatomy and how and where to inject safely.
• How to provide a full understandable consultation to clients, the benefits and risks to the treatment. Making the client aware of what is going on step by step.
• Allow trainees to perform the non surgical rhinoplasty procedure safely and accurately – demonstrating how the procedure will look and feel to the client and what they should expect over the coming weeks.
• How to deal with complications and how to use Hyaluronidase enzyme to remove filler if needed
16 CPD Credits
• How to tailor each procedure to each individual client, manage client exceptions and what is possible from the procedure.
• The differences on which fillers to use and the benefits of each type of filler
• Each client is awarded a certificate at the end of the training