Leadership and Leading in a Vuca World
In today’s fast changing VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world, the range of challenges faced by leadership at all levels differs according to scope, complexity and the context of the role and environment.
In order to cope and navigate the VUCA world, leadership position requires the holder to perform a number of roles simultaneously: strategist, team-builder, innovator, decision-maker, mentor, goal setter and role model in integrity. Success by the role holder will be measured on how they are able to integrate the requirements of these roles with confidence and assurance.
About the Workshop
This workshop is designed to provide deep insights into what makes leadership roles exceptional in navigating to goal attainment and leading successfully in today’s fast changing, volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous business environment. The workshop combines a wide range of innovative learning methods that blends theory and practice and takes the participants through key concepts of effective leadership, offering a practical toolkit to lead confidently and articulate successful leadership strategies.
The prime essence of this workshop is to help groom world class leaders, driven by the desire to impact and who will think global, act local and inspire other leaders at the organizational level.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Develop the skills and attitudes required to effectively lead others.
• Demonstrate application of concepts learned in the program by analyzing case studies and presenting real-life solutions to scenarios.
• Improve core analytical skills required for approaching business challenges holistically and making better leadership decisions.
• Develop greater awareness of your leadership style and how it’s perceived by others.
• Enhance your understanding of the critical interface between execution issues and internal and external strategic challenges to the organization.
• Understand relevant psychological principles needed to create high-performance teams and increase employee motivation.
• Hone interpersonal skills to increase your impact within and outside of your organization.
• Broaden capacity to vision beyond boundaries and to set goals that converge on the envisioned end.
Who should attend
There are no formal entry requirements; however, the LDP has been developed for individuals in general or functional leadership positions across all sectors. These include:
• general managers
• heads of department
• Public Administrators
• project managers
• change managers
5 CPD Credits