💉👄Girlboss Permanent Cosmetics Wolverhampton Brings to you… “Foundation & Advanced dermal filler training”. If you are a Level 3 Beauty Therapist or have at least 6 months experience in SPMU , microblading , micro needling with Anatomy and Physiology, a paramedic, registered doctor, nurse, dentist or dental nurse you can enroll.
We are a CPD Accreditation group registered training provider
Insurance is easily available for qualifying participants.
Course broken down as follows;
6 Days – 4 Days of home study with exam.
2 Days Clinical Injection Days with a minimum of 4-6 monitored injections per student.
Classes are kept no bigger than 2 -4 students per group so each delegate gets the one to one care and attention required to understand how to safely, confidently and competently provide the dermal filler service to their patients.
You will learn the following;
• Lip Definition and Volume techniques
• Nasolabial (Nose to Mouth Lines)
• Marionettes (Mouth to Jaw Lines)
• Health and Safety • Complications and Emergency Protocols
• Dermal Filler Dissolving
*None surgical nose job
Training is over 6 Days broken down as follows;
• 4 days home study with assessments
• 2 days live model practical experience
we will also assist you to arrange your wholesalers and nurse Prescriber
– Girlboss Permanent cosmetics
35 CPD Credits