Corporate Jet Investor – Aircraft Transaction Masterclass
You never stop learning. Which is why the Aircraft Transaction Masterclass 2019 is valuable to anyone within the business aviation community.
This masterclass – now in its ninth year, is a unique two-day intensive residential course that will provide you with the fundamentals of aviation transactions. It is designed to cover the process from start to finish, filling in any gaps in your knowledge.
Through interactive group discussions, hands-on case studies and informative presentations, the course guarantees you will expand your knowledge either as someone new to the industry or for those looking to refresh or develop their insight.
In the past attendees have included: financial institutions, operators, charter brokers, trust companies, law firms, aircraft brokers and others.
Led by a faculty of expert business aviation specialists – who close transactions every day – the course will use practical examples and case studies to give you knowledge and understanding you can use to get deals closed:
• Gain an insight into what determines aircraft values
• Understand the fundamentals of the sales process – with a special case study on negotiating and structuring a letter of intent
• Review the practicalities of aircraft registration
• Develop a thorough understanding of risk management – including a focus on residual values and asset management
• Understand fiscal regulations that apply to business aircraft
• The residential course will give you opportunities to network and make new business contacts in a relaxed environment
• Over the two days the faculty will be on hand to answer your questions and to give you detailed insight into specific topics that are relevant to your business – without paying an hourly rate.
• The School of Corporate Jet Finance uses a mixture of discussion and (very) interactive case studies taking attendees through the whole process of buying, financing, repossessing and selling an aircraft.
Based in the heart of the countryside in the stunning Surrey Hills, the course will be held at Wotton House, on the 1st – 3rd July 2019
16 CPD Credits